Covid-19 Iducator Teacher Behavior Policy Addendum
In a post COVID-19 world, all businesses need to adopt new disinfection protocols, Iducator is no exception. In light of the need for sub-teachers to behave differently when they return to school, and adapt to the new systems we have put in place to support this, there are changes to the Behaviour Policy.
These changes are essential to protect everyone's safety. We will require all teachers to agree agree and follow the following terms:
- If a teacher feels sick, and hasn’t arrived at school, the teacher must stop going to school and call the school immediately to cancel the job.
- If a teacher exhibits signs of illness at school, she must follow the school’s procedure for isolation and leave the school. She is NOT paid for that day.
- If a teacher has had a fever (>99 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 degrees Celsius), please stay at home until the temperature is normal for 48 hours without any medicine, and call school to cancel existing job assignments.
- While at school, teachers must follow CDC COVID-19 Guideline and cooperate with any additional protocols set by the school.
- Teachers must wear a mask/face covering that covers the nose and mouth at all times while on campus except for lunch.
- Enforce great hygiene, like washing hands thoroughly and covering up coughs/sneezes.